Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Inquiry 2011

Hi there for Inquiry for this term I have decided to do Drama , I like drama because you can get do have a lot of cool  experiences . The Elements of Drama are : Focus , Time , Role , Action , Tension & Space. The Techniques In drama are : Voice & Movement  , there are also another few things like Gesture and Facial Expressions . In Focus for one of the elements are Main idea or theme of the drama here is an example Big bad wolf chases Little red riding hood  , Roll is which is who is playing the characters here is a example  little red riding hood and Miss Stewart , Tension Pinoceous nose gets longer every time he lies  , Space I'm out side in a garden . My favourite part about drama is getting to do lots of different plays and skits a skit is a type of play but it's only a few minutes and a play is normaly 5-10 minutes long depending on the type of play it is . I can't wait to talk about some more drama stuff I will inform you a wee bit later about whats happening because i have an amazing supprise to tell you soon but I can't say just yet so Bye for now . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment