Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The holidays

Well hello every one well last week on wendsday I got up at 4:00 in the morning because we were going to wellington for my aunties vow renuil and well we were up there i got some new clothes i got a stripe one , a giraffe one & an all smiles one . I also went to Smiggle I got a big and little book , a maze pen , a giraffe pencill , a giant paper clip & a licorce rubber . when we were coming home I asked dad if we could stop in Duniden to go to Smiggle there is well  he  said yes so we went to smiggle there and i got a pink sheep rubber , a pink penguin rubber & a yum yum duck rubber . I have also made a little smiggle club up so if you have smiggle or if you would just like to play with smiggle and smell them then just ask me and i might say yes . So bye for now . :) :) :)  i also got a high lighters pack is well .

No comments:

Post a Comment